- Accommodation bookings and payment will open on 27 January 2017.
- Accommodation bookings and payment will close on 23 June 2017.
Bookings received after 23 June 2017 will be subject to availability and rates cannot be guaranteed.
We have negotiated preferential rates for conference delegates/exhibitors – please quote the following Reference number when booking CEBISA/ICTMA18 to qualify for these reduced rates.
WHY BOOK HOTEL ACCOMMODATION VIA THE CONFERENCE?
- we only offer you hotels which are quality approved
- we have established relationships with the hotels in South Africa
- we have selected a wide range of rooms in all categories within easy travelling distance of the Conference Venue.
- benefit from our buying power – we hold large blocks for various congresses in 2017 at these hotels and as such we can offer excellent rates
- you can choose from a wide range of hotel rooms in all categories
- we offer you hotel reservations without any mark up
How to book accommodation
- have a look at the hotel descriptions and choose your hotel
- make your reservation directly with the hotel make your reservation directly with the hotel quoting CEBISA/ICTMA18
- receive a confirmation within two working days
- make payment via CC or EFT
- Receive a reservation or booking number.
If you have any further requirements, do not hesitate to contact the team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Limited number of rooms are available therefore bookings are subject to availability and will be processed on a first come first served basis.
Click here to select your accommodation
Rates include VAT but excludes 1% tourism levy to be paid on departure.